DDR3-Socket Compatible Module
- QDR-II+ memories in a DDR3 SODIMM socket
- Compatible with DDR3 SODIMMs on the following DINI Group products:
- 2 – 4M x 18 Cypress CY7C1543V18 QDR-II+ SSRAM’s (16 Mbytes total)
- 4M x 32 configuration
- Independent read and write data busses
- 4-word burst for reducing address bus frequency
- Tested and characterized to 400 MHz operation (800 Mbit/sec)
- Double data rate on both 32-bit read and write data busses
The DNSODM204_QDR-II+ is a SODIMM module that can be installed in a 204-pin DDR3 SODIMM socket. This module contains two QDR-II+ SSRAM's chips in a 4M x 32 configuration for a total of 16 megabytes.
Stuffed with 2 Cypress CY7C1543KV18-450BZI, the DNSODM204_QDR-II+ has separate 32-bit input and output busses. Each bus is double data rate (DDR), allowing for very high performance reads and writes. With Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGAs, this SODIMM will operate at 400MHz (800Mbits/s per pin).