400-pin to 400-pin MEG-Array
Interconnection Daughter Card
- Converts two, 400-pin MEG-Array Expansion connectors into FPGA to FPGA interconnect
- 93 pairs of length matched LVDS or 186 signals single-ended
- LEDs indicate status for resets, power rails, and VCC voltages
- VccI/O regulators
- Topside, 400-pin, MEG-Array connector for observation daughter card
- DNMEG_Obs and others
- Applicable to the following DINI products:
- DN9000k10PCI, DN9000k10PCIe-4GL, DN9000k10PCIe-8T
- DN9200k10PCI, DN9200k10PCIe-8T
- DN9002k10PCI, DN9002k10PCIe-8T
The DNMEG_Intercon is a daughter card that bridges the expansion signals between two 400-pin MEG-Array connectors, adding 93 pairs of LVDS signals for FPGA to FPGA interconnect. At a lower frequency, the 93 pairs can be used as 186 signal ended signals. Linear regulators needed to drive the VccI/O voltages are provided, along with several LEDs for power presence and reset activity.
An example of two possible uses for the DNMEG_Intercon on the DN9000k10PCI is shown in diagrams 1, 2, and 3. Diagram 1 shows the DN9000k10PCI as it is shipped from the factory. In this configuration, the DN9000k10PCI has three expansion connectors. Diagram 2 shows the DNMEG_Intercon installed between the expansion connectors for FPGA D and FPGA E, adding 93 LVDS pairs of signaling between FPGAs D and E. Diagram 3 shows the DNMEG_Intercon installed between the expansion connectors for FPGA E and FPGA F. On the DN9000k10PCI, a DNMEG_Intercon can be installed in either location, but not both.
Diagram 4 shows the DNMEG_Intercon installed on the DN9200k10PCI.
- Block Diagram
- Product Brief [HiRes]
- Product Brief [LoRes]
- User Manual
- MEG Array Daughter Card Interface Description
- Daughter Card Compatibility Guide
- QL5064_INTERFACE Module Description and Usage