Dini Group SODIMM-Mounted Mictor Daughtercard
- DDR2, 200-pin SODIMM compatible with all SODIMM-equipped Dini products
- 2 Mictor connectors (J1, J3)
- Agilent and Tektronix Logic Analyzers
- 8 User controlled LEDs
- 3 12-pin headers
- 0.1" pin spacing, 0.25" square posts
- IDC Ribbon cable expansion
- 2 Length-matched LVDS, 5 pairs (J4, J5)
- 1 Single-ended TTL, 5 signals (1.8V)
The DNSODM200_MICTOR is a SODIMM module that can be installed in a 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket. This module contains two Mictor connectors and three, 12-pin IDC-type headers. Logic analyzers from Tektronix and Agilent can be directly connected to FPGA pins enabling direct high-speed observation. Three, IDC-type 12-pin headers allow for external cabling to peripherals, oscilloscopes, or function generators. Two of these headers are routed as LVDS differential with 5 pairs. The third header has 5 single-ended, +1.8V TTL signals. Eight LEDs add additional visual feedback.
The DNSODM200_MICTOR is compatible with all Dini Group products equipped with DDR2-SODIMM sockets.