DINAR1 to FMC HPC (VITA 57.1) Active Transposer
With Kintex-7 FPGA
- DINAR1_K7_FMC-HPC is an active transposer card that bridges, using an FPGA, the signals between a DINAR1 expansion connector and a high pin count FMC (VITA 57.1) card:
- A/Ds, DACs
- Serial connectivity
- Image Processing
- Interface peripherals/debug
- And others.
- Compatible with all DINAR1 positions on the DNV7F4A, DNV7F2A, DNV7F1A
- Non hosted, stand-alone operation supported with external power supply.
- Active FPGA Interface: Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA (FBG900) :
- 7K410T-3,-2,-2L (fastest to slowest)
- 3M ASIC gates (ASIC measure) when stuffed with Kintex-7 7K410T
- 254k flip-flop/6-input LUTs (708k total FFs)
- 3.578 Kbytes total FPGA block memory (1590, 18 kbit blocks)
- 1540, 25×18 multipliers
- Dual SEARAY GTP Expansion headers, 6-lanes with option for 8-lanes
- Cable option for connection to the SEARAY GTP Expansion headers on host board.
- PCIe, CX4, 8 SFP+ sockets or custom
- 8 DIP switches
- 8 bi-color LEDs (green/red)
- Noninvasive debug via FPGA register readback: DN_Readbacker
- FMC reference design interfaces, in Verilog, included.