- 32-bit or 64-bit PCI or PCI-X bus
- +3.3V PCI/PCI-X signaling required
- +3.3V PCI/PCI-X slot required (use DNPCIEXT-S3 to connect to standard +5V PCI slots).
- DDR2 SODIMM socket needed on the FPGA (running at VCCIO=3.0V)
- 18″ cables supplied (longer can work, but 33Mhz PCI timing becomes difficult).
- Contact the factory for more information
- Compatible with all Dini Group FPGA boards with a 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket (i.e. Virtex4 or Virtex5).
This pair of cards enables you to connect a +3.3V PCI bus to a Virtex5 or Virtex4 FPGA board from Dini Group. Can run 32-bit or 64-bit data paths, and PCI or PCI-X protocol.
In order to meet setup/hold time easily, you might need a DNPCIEXT-S3 to slow down the PCI clock rate to 16Mhz.